Fastening clips from strong paper, silver color. Paper strip with 2 wires.
Tin ties are easy to use, thanks to the self-adhesive edge. Paper belt with 2 wires. The steps for applying a tin tie correctly are as follows:
1. Fill the bag with your product and make sure that you still have space to close the bag.
2. Stick the strip 5mm from the top of the bag.
3. Close the bag by turning the paper downwards together with the tie.
4. Fold both ends of the tie towards the bag so that everything stays in place.
Advantages of self-adhesive strips
1. Re-sealable: Clients can easily reseal the bags once they have been opened, another reason to buy your fresh products.
2. Uniform look: Each bag looks well cared for because you can fold back the bags and close them with the strips as you wish.
3. Longer storage: The bags can be closed again and again, so that the freshness of the content is still guaranteed.
4. Easy to use: These ties are very easy to apply, thanks to the self-adhesive strip.
|Dimensions and packaging||silver colour, 6 x 110 mm, packing 1000 pieces|
silver colour, 6 x 150 mm, packing 1000 pieces
silver with tea leaf, 6 x 110 mm, 1000 in pack
No customer reviews for the moment.