Fastening clips natural color
closing strips of brown natural color
Security policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Tin ties are easy to use, thanks to the self-adhesive edge. Fastening clips from kraftpaper, nature brown. Paper strip with 2 wires. The steps for applying a tin tie correctly are as follows:
1. Fill the bag with your product and make sure that you still have space to close the bag.
2. Stick the strip 5mm from the top of the bag.
3. Close the bag by turning the paper downwards together with the tie.
4. Fold both ends of the tie towards the bag so that everything stays in place.
Advantages of self-adhesive strips
1. Re-sealable: Clients can easily reseal the bags once they have been opened, another reason to buy your fresh products.
2. Uniform look: Each bag looks well cared for because you can fold back the bags and close them with the strips as you wish.
3. Longer storage: The bags can be closed again and again, so that the freshness of the content is still guaranteed.
4. Easy to use: These ties are very easy to apply, thanks to the self-adhesive strip.
|Dimensions and packaging||brown with tea leaf, 6 x 110 mm, 500 in pack|
color natural brown, 6 x 110 mm, pack 500 pc
color natural brown, 6 x 150 mm, pack 500 pc
No customer reviews for the moment.