I. Basic provisions
Personal Data Administrator under Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Mibax Trade, sro, with the seat of MRŠtefánika 1050/74, 03601 Martin, IČO: 47 36 4874, VAT No .: 2023828455, registered in the Commercial Register of the company Zilina, Section: Sro Insert number: 59754 / L. (Hereinafter referred to as "Administrator").
The contact details of the manager are: Mibax Trade, s.r.o. , M.R.Štefánika 1050/74, 03601 Martin, Slovak Republic
phone: +421 911 366 664
Personal information is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, localization data, network identifier or one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
The administrator did not appoint a privacy officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her by registering on www.papierove-sacky.sk, or the personal data that the administrator has obtained as a result of your order.
The administrator handles your identification and contact details and the data needed to perform the contract.
This information serves for more efficient functioning as well as for collecting statistical information and collecting personal data such as browser type and operating system, referring site, page path, ISP domain, and so on. Cookies and similar technologies help tailor www.caj-kava-cokolada.sk to your preferences, processes and needs, as well as detect and prevent security threats and misuse.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is:
- fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator under Art. 6 ods. (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the trustee in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) 6 ods. (1) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) 6 ods. (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 par. 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event of no order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
- the provision of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from a contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the trustee,
- sending business notifications.
On the part of the manager there is an automatic individual decision within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR. You have provided your explicit consent to this processing by checking the checkbox at www.caj-kava-cokolada.sk.
IV. Retention time of data
The administrator keeps personal information:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 3 years if the personal data are processed by consent.
After the administrator's personal data storage period expires, personal information will be erased.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the manager)
The recipients of personal data are:
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under contract,
- providing services in the operation of an e-shop (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
The administrator declares that he does not provide and will not provide personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization
VI. Your rights
Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to their personal data under Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data under Art. 16 GDPR, or limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Art. 21 GDPR
- the right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
Personal data and other settings can be changed or changed at any time. update via e-mail or log in to your account directly at www.papierove-sacky.sk in the My Account section. In case you want to revoke your consent with the processing of your personal information and ask to cancel your registration and delete your account, you can also do it yourself in the My Account / GDPR Privacy section. In the GDPR Privacy section, you can not only delete your account, but also export personal information in xml format.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
The Administrator declares that he has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
The administrator declares that personal data only have access to the person authorized to do so.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms shall enter into force on 18 May 2018