With increasing population awareness of environmental problems, consumers are increasingly turning their loyalty to ecological businesses and products. If your uncertainty prevents you from incorporating ecological procedures into your business, read on. We offer you an explanation of the whole process of making kraft paper (sulfate paper) to know how exactly it is made and what components make it ecological and are a better choice than standard paper.
How to make kraft paper (sulfate paper)
Kraft paper products are manufactured using a Kraft process, which, like other methods of paper, includes chemical conversion of wood into wood pulp. Structural components of wood are lignin and cellulose. Because lignin does not make good paper, it must be separated from cellulose. For this purpose, chips are cooked in a "white liquid" made of sodium sodium and sodium hydroxide. They divide lignin and cellulose from each other and leave a pulp of solid wood and a "black liqueur". Wood chips have now turned into pulp and sieves to remove larger pieces. The fiber is washed to remove any residual fluids from cooking, and then it can be formed into various paper products.
Why Kraft paper is better than regular paper
So how can the sulphate process be compared with other paper production methods? First of all, the sulfate paper is stronger due to its reduced lignin content and the high sulfur content. It does not include extensive bleaching, which reduces paper strength and increases production costs.
Unlike other methods, all types of wood, including resin pine and bamboo, can be used to produce kraft paper, which are omitted from traditional paper production processes. Moreover, given the fact that almost all chemicals used in this process are regenerated and reused, it is a self -sufficient method. The main by -products that are not recycled are turpentine and talle oil, which are used for other production purposes. Now that you have a basic knowledge of how sulfate paper is made, there are several ways to implement it.
The benefits of the Sulfate paper pack are:
• Because not heavy use of kraft paper for packaging keeps the shipping cost low.
• Texture, durability and flexibility provide greater protection.
For your picture
Use Kraft paper for ecological business cards.
• Natural quality gives business cards a look that is simple and generally attractive.
• Potential clients will appreciate your attitude to the environment and perceive it as a credit of your personality.
• Your cards get attention thanks to their unique look
To the shop
• Kraft's envelopes and cases last longer.
• Low lignin content in sulfate paper makes it more resistant and stronger than other materials (Kraft is from German with the meaning of force).
To pack gifts
Packing gifts is easy thanks to the versatility of Kraft. Packing gift paper from kraft paper
• Neutral characteristics leads kraft paper to better creativity than colored paper with texture, as you can design and decorate it of your choice. * Note: This also works for personal use.
With higher demand for environmental -friendly products and practices, you provide your customers with products that they feel good about using. So do the earth and yourself a favor. Switch to sulfate